Museum Marketing in the Digital Age, Branding Your Job Search, and 3 Must-Do's for Highly Effective Marketing
From push to pull, to multi-channel communications - the digital age has changed the way even old industries have marketed for years. Find out how the Museum of Modern Art is taking innovative approaches to connecting with consumers. Also on this episode, how this new era of marketing is dictating purchase journeys, and how customizing your personal brand can yield maximum results during a job search. Read the full articles featured in this episode:
- Pointillism in Pixels: Museum Marketing in the Digital Age
- Job Search Improvements: Customize Personal Branding For Maximum Effect
- Purchase Journeys in the Digital Age
- Do Marketing Campaigns Produce Multichannel Buying and More Profitable Customers?
- The New Global Enterprise: Reaching Global Markets